Friday, April 10, 2009

Pardon Me for asking




Dear Reader,

The new "question of the week" feature on Pardon Me For Asking is a great success according to your comments and emails. So far, I asked you what
restaurant you would miss most if you ever had to move away from Carroll Gardens. Then, last week, I wanted to know what your favorite neighborhood bakery was.
Well, I can only say, you guys are passionate about your bread. Which brings me to this week's question. So...


Won't you please, please, please answer this question?

I would so like to hear your answer.

Ready?

Here it is:


Who makes the very best fresh Mozzarella in the neighborhood?




This should be interesting.



*****************
Just saw that this post has been linked to the New York Times, so I am inviting all New Yorkers to share their source for the best Mozzarella in the entire city.

***************

If you have a great idea for a 'question of the week', please send it to me at pardonmeinbrooklyn at gmail dot com. I may just use it in the coming weeks.






For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking

0 comments:

Post a Comment