Wednesday, June 27, 2012

IMG_8089
IMG_8088
IMG_8086
Raga, the Indian restaurant at 142 Smith Street, seems to have been replaced by Brick Lane, another Indian eatery.  Though a banner announces the 'grand opening', perhaps this is just a new name for the same business. After all, the telephone number remains the same and the menu seems to be almost identical The prices, however, have gone up.

To follow up, I recently got an email from Nitin Kaushik, Attorney-at-Law, stating:
"I am an intellectual property attorney, and I represent my client Brick Lane Curry House.I am writing to you about the June 27, 2012 post of yours available at http://pardonmeforasking.blogspot.com/2012/06/from-one-indian-restaurant-to-another.html. In your post you have included information regarding a Brick Lane restaurant in Brooklyn. I wish to bring to your attention that this restaurant in no way related to my client Brick Lane Curry House. It is an imposter trying to dilute my client’s reputation."



0 comments:

Post a Comment