Wednesday, November 21, 2007


10 very little things for which I am thankful this Thanksgiving

  • I get to sleep late tomorrow and for three days after that
  • I only have to cook for my teeny family of four
  • My kids are old enough to help with the cooking
  • They are also old enough to clean up which is even more important
  • I get to spend Thanksgiving right here in Brooklyn
  • I don't have to travel
  • College daughter lives in Manhattan, so getting her home only cost $2 for the subway
  • I have 3 Netflix movies we can watch
  • I can finally throw out the pumpkin that has been sitting on my stoop since Halloween
  • All my loved ones are healthy and reasonably happy, which I guess is more than a little thing.
Happy Thanksgiving, dear readers! I will be back on Friday

Related Reading: A Happy Brooklyn Thanksgiving


For Home Page, click Pardon Me For Asking


Digg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment